Structuring the purchase or sale of a business is a critical step in the process of buying or selling a business. I will guide you through the acquisition and disposition process by addressing such issues as cash flow analysis and tax considerations. Further, it is important to knowing what impairs value and what enhances value.
I will help facilitate your understanding by showing you the link between taxes, financial statements, cash flow, best practices and value creation. Using this approach, I am better able to help individuals and business owners to achieve greater profitability.
What adds value to your business? What subtracts value from your business? What should potential buyers and sellers look for? How is the value of a business determined?
We can help guide you through this process by either valuing your business or providing consulting services to help ensure the optimal value is created.
- Focus is on improving the value of the Company rather than just measuring it.
- Determining how normalization adjustments & financial structure impacts value.
- Identify your Company’s specific strengths and weaknesses.
- How to focus on improving identified weaknesses.
- Improving reliability of financial statements.
- How to strengthen the financial statements thereby reducing risk and increasing value.
- Comparison to other companies in the industry.
Financial statement analysis is one of the most important steps in gaining an understanding of the historical, current and potential future profitability of a company. Financial analysis is also critical in evaluating the following:
- The relative stability of revenues and earnings,
- The levels of operating and financial risk,
- The performance of management,
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of the business,
- Identifying business trends over time,
- Providing basis for comparing the business to other similar businesses or industry