I believe it is best to take a proactive vs reactive approach to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. I will review your current tax position and identify tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. Discussions regarding tax planning strategy is best done earlier in the year. This proactive approach allows for implementation in a timely manner rather than the mad scrambling done at the end of the year.
For businesses, I prepare tax returns for many entity types including sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies and S corporations. Over the years, I have faced many challenging tax and accounting scenarios, which has allowed me cultivate a diverse skill set.
I provide both in person and virtual individual and business tax services. I take the time to understand your personal tax and business situation, address your concerns and identify tax saving strategies to help you manage your tax and cash flow situation.
My approach is to look at the whole picture and not only help you plan for and minimize taxes but also help navigate the cash flow impact that accompanies your tax position. I will also discuss best practices, the importance of having accurate financial statements along with a discussion of how you can analyze your own financial statements going forward.
Business and Personal Tax services include:
- Individual Tax Preparation and Planning
- Business Tax Preparation and Planning
- Proactively review your tax situation and recommend actions to take
- Sale of a Business – Tax and Cash Flow Impact, Analysis, Valuation and Planning
- Purchase of a Business – Tax and Cash Flow Impact, Analysis, Valuation and Planning
- Business Entity Selection and Structure
- One-on-One Tax Consulting
- IRS Audit Representation