As a Tucson Certified Public Accountant, Braden CPA understands how important you achieving your financial goals are to you personally and to your business. Braden CPA, is a locally owned and operated small Veteran owned business. Because we are a small Tucson Certified Public Accountant firm, that is locally owned and operated, we can offer a personalize approach to our clients.
Braden CPA, believes in relationship building.
I believe in establishing relationships anchored in trust and commitment. Living and working here in Tucson AZ, I understand commitment and customer service. My Tucson Certified Public Accountant client base will never be stretched beyond capacity, always allowing for premium, timely service and a strong relationship.
- Straight Talk - Direct – honest - meaningful guidance.
- No sales pitches or related puffery.
- Responsive service.
- Uncompromising ethical work - always done in accordance with the professional standards.
- Passion for helping clients be successful and become tax efficient.
- Discussions regarding cash flow impacts in the tax planning process.
- Meaningful feedback and planning opportunities unique to your specific situation.
Getting to know your situation is important:
Being a Tucson Certified Public Accountant, my approach is to obtain a detailed understanding of your specific situation, concerns, pain-points, goals and what keeps you up at night. Once I understand your situation, we can work together to enhance your personal and business success.
The starting point is for me to obtain an understanding of the following items:
- About you, your business and your specific goals
- Your issues, pain points and struggles
- Tax or business concerns keep you up at night
- Take the time needed to obtain an understanding of your tax situation
- Being there year-around assistance and be available for clients
- Provide options, best practices and ways to accomplish your goals
Ike Braden, CPA Believes in Quality over Quantity and More:
Many Tucson Certified Public Accountant firms have a churn and burn mentality is common. The believe the more clients a CPA can push through the higher the billings will be. Too often clients get shuffled around, handed off to different or new staff year after year. The relationship and continuity is lost. Clients become just another number and it’s hurry up, and churn, churn, churn.
I live and work here in Tucson AZ, and as a Tucson Certified Public Accountant, I do not operate in this fashion. Working with me will be different in that I focus on:
- Quality over quantity
- Taking the time to understand your specific needs
- Taking the time to explain issues to clients and provide guidance.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship built on trust
- Helping people to take control of their tax and business issues
- Working with clients open to ideas, best practices, willing to learn and future focused
Braden CPA is a Tucson Certified Public Accountant firm that not only provides traditional tax services but also brings a multi-faceted perspective to client issues. After all, tax services, while important, is only one of many aspects to consider in your business. Using a multi-faceted approach allows me to not only provide tax services but also provide financial statement services, business valuation, forensic accounting and litigation services.