Ike grew up in Helena Montana. After graduating from Carroll College Ike joined the U.S Army and became a commissioned officer and an Apache Helicopter Pilot serving in Iraq, Kuwait and Korea. While deployed in Iraq (101st Combat Aviation Brigade) he received three air medals and a global war on terrorism expeditionary medal.
After completing his tour in Iraq Ike moved to Tucson and went on to receive his master’s degree and started his public accounting career. His education includes a unique blend of six financially based accreditations, a master’s degree in business administration and a bachelor’s degree in accounting. He is a licensed CPA in both Arizona and Montana and has over 15 years’ experience in public accounting. His diverse background encompasses: combat veteran, helicopter pilot, fixed wing pilot and CPA.
Academic and Professional Credentials
- BA - Bachelor of Arts, Accounting, Carroll College, Helena Montana
- MBA - Masters in Business Administration, University of Phoenix, Tucson AZ
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant:
- Arizona, CPA
- Montana, CPA
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner
- ABV - Accredited in Business Valuation
- CVA - Certified Valuation Analyst
- CFF - Certified in Financial Forensics
- MAFF - Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Forensic and Business Valuation Section Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (AZCPA)
- Board of Directors – Sabino Estates HOA
As a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Arizona and Montana, Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF), Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and holding a Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Ike has an extensive history of providing expert guidance and services to clients and their businesses.