Ike Braden, CPA
Local and a Military Veteran
Ike Braden is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in Arizona and Montana, Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF), Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), holding a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting (BA), Ike has an extensive history of providing expert guidance and services to clients and their businesses.
WHAT TO EXPECT
I believe in quality over quantity and establishing relationships anchored in trust and commitment. My client base will never be stretched beyond capacity, always allowing for premium, timely service and a strong relationship.
- Straight Talk - Direct – honest - meaningful guidance.
- No sales pitches or related puffery.
- Responsive service.
- Uncompromising ethical work - always done in accordance with the professional standards.
- Passion for helping clients be successful and become tax efficient.
- Discussions regarding cash flow impacts in the tax planning process.
- Meaningful feedback and planning opportunities unique to your specific situation.
My approach is to obtain a detailed understanding of your specific situation, concerns, pain-points, goals and what keeps you up at night. Once I understand your situation, we can work together to enhance your personal and business success. The starting point is for me to obtain an understanding of the following items:
- Tell me about you, your business and your specific goals
- Tell me about your issues, pain points and struggles
- Tell me what tax or business concerns keep you up at night
- Take the time needed to obtain an understanding of your tax situation
- Provide year-around assistance and be available for clients
- Provide options, best practices and ways to accomplish your goals
PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP – NOT A COMMODITY
In many CPA firms a churn and burn mentality is common because the more clients you can push through the higher the billings will be. Often, clients get shuffled around, handed down to different or new staff year after year while the relationship and continuity is lost. Clients become just another number and it’s hurry up, and churn, churn, churn… I do not operate in this fashion. Working with me will be different in that I focus on:
- Quality over quantity
- Taking the time to understand your specific needs
- Taking the time to explain issues to clients and provide guidance.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship built on trust
- Helping people to take control of their tax and business issues
- Working with clients open to ideas, best practices, willing to learn and future focused
A CPA firm that not only provides traditional tax services but also brings a multi-faceted perspective to client issues. After all, tax services, while important, is only one of many aspects to consider in your business. Using a multi-faceted approach allows me to not only provide tax services but also provide financial statement services, business valuation, forensic accounting and litigation services.